AnyósPark Mountain FAQ
Questions about our Hotel
We are 24 hours at your disposal on the official website of the AnyósPark Hotel.
- Which documents are valid to do the check-in at the hotel/inn?
According to the regulations of the register of Occupancy in Tourist Accommodations, all guests over 16 must do the check-in. The only valid documents are the passport —for those countries outside the European Union— and the ID.
- If i have done the reservation through a travel agency or a third party, which documents should i carry?
At the time of the check-in, you will have to present the printed voucher that the travel agency sent to you.
- If i have done the reservation through a travel agency or a third party and i want to modify the booking, who should i contact?
You should always contact the travel agency or third party with whom you made the reservation at AnyósPark. In the shopping of package tours or packages bought to third parties, e.g. accommodation + ski or Caldea, AnyósPark will only be responsible for the services provided directly at the resort and confirmed by the third party, such as accommodation, dining or Carita. However, AnyósPark will not be responsible for the external services and will not be able to provide any assistance in case of disagreements or problems.
- From what time can i access the reserved accommodation and what time should i leave it?
The general check-in and check-out time is 4:00 pm and 12:00 pm respectively, except for those clients who enjoy the advantages of the direct booking with AnyósPark (view the corresponding section on our web or contact us).
- Can i modify my booking at check-in?
In case you need to modify your booking, we recommend you to contact the hotel or travel agency before the trip. If for any special reason you need to modify your booking at check-in, modifications will be done depending on the contracted rate and availability. Some changes may have extra charge.
- How can i reserve a cot or an extra bed?
You will be able to request your cot during the reservation process on the website, in the section of comments. Extra beds are only available in the inn and in apartments with a capacity for 4 guests or more. There are no extra beds available at the hotel.
- Are pets accepted in anyóspark's apartments and rooms?
Pets are welcomed in AnyósPark's apartments at an extra charge , 15 € per night. They are not admitted at the hotel and Duplex, likewise, they cannot access the Sport Club, the beauty centre, the restaurants and bars of the resort.
- Can i reserve a car space in the parking in advance?
Car spaces cannot be reserved in advance, except for those reserved for disabled people. Should you need a car space for disabled people, please contact the hotel in advance.
- Is the transfer service available throughout the year?
The transfer service is available during the winter season to access the ski stations.
- How can i get to the hotel if i do not have my own car?
There are different bus companies that offer regular trips to Andorra Bus Station from Barcelona and Toulouse airports. There you can get a taxi to AnyósPark. Some of these companies offer door-to-door service.
- Is the access to the aquaspa and sports club included in the price?
You will enjoy free access to the areas of the AquaSpa (heating pool, spa), the Aqualounge (outdoor swimming pool, solarium, terrace, restaurant and chill out) and the sports area (gym, exercise classes and virtual sessions, ping-pong...) of our Sports Club.
- Which equipment do i need to use the different facilities and services of the sports club?
You must use the appropriate sport equipment for each activity or service: trainers, swimsuits, culottes... You must be over 14 years of age to access the fitness rom, the gym and the exercise classes. You can also rent the paddle tennis, tennis and squash courts and the necessary equipment for each activity (rackets, balls, paddle; except for clothes and shoes).
- Which are the opening hours of the sports club and the aquaspa?
The Sports Club is open the 7 days of the week from 8 am to 10:00 pm (except for the 24th and 31st of December, that closes at 5:00 pm, and the 1st of January, that opens at 10:00 am. Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by their parents to access the facilities.
The AquaSpa area is open to all ages until 9:00 pm. From that time and until closing the area will be reserved to adults over 18. The Spa room, with sauna, hamman and Jacuzzi, is reserved to guests over 16.
- What do i need to access the aquaspa / spa?
Users must wear swim cap, swimsuit and water shoes. Babies must wear swim diapers. Should you need any of these items, you can buy them at the reception of our club. These items cannot be rented. Users cannot access the water zone with bags or backpacks. There are locks available for 1€ for keeping personal items. The hotel offers a free towel service in the water zones and spa.
- Is it difficult to get to anyóspark in winter?
Andorra in winter is a country of cold temperatures and heavy snowfalls. Local and private entities have efficient equipment at a government level to tackle these problems in all the traffic lanes and accesses However, the Pyrenees start way before the Principality of Andorra, and even there, a heavy storm may cause traffic problems. Therefore, if you are travelling to Andorra or to any high mountain area we strongly recommend you to use adequate snow chains and to learn how to fit them.
a. Last minute information:
b. Andorra: http://www.mobilitat.ad
c. Catalonia: http://mobilitat.gencat.cat
- Can i have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the anyóspark's restaurants although i have not booked these services or i do not stay at the hotel?
Yes, of course! You can enjoy a meal or a drink at our restaurants and bars.
- Do i have to make a reservation at your restaurants?
You do not need to make a reservation, although we recommend you to do an early reservation if you want a table at your favourite restaurant.
- Do your restaurants attend to special requests regarding alergies and intolerances?
The staff of the restaurants of our resort has been specifically trained to attend to any request regarding allergies and food intolerances. At AnyósPark we are conscious of the difficulties coeliacs find when travelling. If you have any special request, please contact us.